A casual look by Primark

Craig shares what he wore this weekend with an outfit by Primark

As Autumn sweeps in with cooler days, darker evenings and promises of crisp fallen leaves and chestnuts, it’s time to think about layering up. Put those bright short sleeved summer shirts to the back of the wardrobe and get out the sweaters and scarves.

This sponsored post shows off a low cost but stylish look is perfect for this season. The light weight sweater is going to keep off the chill and can be layered over a shirt or T-shirt and it’s thin enough to wear under a coat or blazer. It’s a great buy at just £9.

Under the sweater I’m wearing the long sleeved denim shirt. The fabric is soft and very easy to wear. Again this can be worn over a T-shirt for an extra layer. Under a sweater as I have or with a sweatshirt, coat or jacket. It’s in stores now for just £10.

The rip repair jeans are bang on trend, and are a bargain at £18.  The black faux suede desert boots at £16 are comfortable and are again a must have item, and suit this look perfectly.

The baker boy hat in its herringbone fabric is an incredible £4, and the chunky knit scarf is yours for just £5. All of these items are available in stores right now, and the entire look cost just £62.

Please feel free to let me know what you think and leave me a comment below. I’d love to hear your thoughts.

Share:

12 Comments

1. Katy Hammond-Holian
    September 18, 2017 / 5:06 pm

Love the post & Benny!

• craig
      September 27, 2017 / 2:57 pm

Thanks Katy 🙂

2. John Christman
    September 19, 2017 / 8:44 am

As an older gent I have trouble seeing myself in much of what Primark sells. Thanks for giving me some ideas.

• craig
      September 19, 2017 / 3:47 pm

Hi John,

Thanks for your comments. There’s always something in Primark for guys of all ages. Yes, a lot of their clothing is younger and trendier than maybe you or I would buy, but there are plenty of items that will help you stay fashionable without making you look like you’re trying to be 18 again!

3. Kenneth
    September 26, 2017 / 8:54 pm

Really like your website, I resently bought the NEXT Nep suit in rust and was searching for reviews, I was directed to your webside where I found you did an article on the burgundy suit. I was realy pleased to find this site, thanks for keeping it real

• craig
      September 27, 2017 / 7:48 am

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you so much for your comment! I love that suit so much that I now have it n 4 colours! I recently bought the navy one which has small white flecks in it. http://www.next.co.uk/g21310s4

• craig
      September 27, 2017 / 7:40 am

Hi, Thank you so much for your comment. I’m pleased that you liked the post. Much appreciated 🙂

4. Kenneth
    September 28, 2017 / 6:40 pm

Indeed Craig, I’m very tempted especialy since I made my purchace on the EU website, can you believe it… suit is 40 quid cheaper if you are ordering outside the UK. Anyhoo, I donned the suit for the first time to a Board meeting this week, simply beautiful, compliments or what,.
    Next do a great winter seletion. I bought the grey double breasted Nep last season…..great quality..well done chaps!! Keep up the good styling.

• craig
      January 24, 2018 / 10:09 am

Hi Kenneth,

Apologies, I missed your reply!
      Next are great for suiting, but who knew that you can buy them from the EU site for less cash! Thanks for sharing that tip 🙂

5. January 17, 2018 / 7:25 am

Appreciate your writing,and i am not wonder anymore when choose the gift.Packaging sometimes change it’s value easily-A designer from kangbo.

• craig
      January 24, 2018 / 10:07 am

Hi, Thanks for your comment. I hope my post inspired you a little